tez-dev mailing list archives

From Jaume Marhuenda <jmarhue...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins tests failing to compile?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2018 04:45:12 GMT
Thank you for fixing this.

Jaume

On 10/17/18, 9:43 PM, "Jonathan Eagles" <jeagles@gmail.com> wrote:

    Jaume, you have found another node where protoc 2.6.1 is running. The
    tez precommit builds are tied to the jenkins machine label "Hadoop"
    https://builds.apache.org/label/Hadoop/

    Machines H14-H20 are named Ubuntu and were taken out of the tez
    pre-commit build since the Ubuntu machine are running protoc 2.6.1. In
    addition H11-H13 don't have this naming convention but appear to be
    running Ubuntu and are running protoc 2.6.1. I have taken them out of
    the tez pre-commit builds for now. Once a docker image is created for
    tez pre-commit with protoc 2.5.0, then the machine restriction can be
    removed again.

    Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I have restarted TEZ-3976
    pre-commit build.

    Regards,
    jeagles
    On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 11:19 PM Jaume Marhuenda
    <jmarhuenda@hortonworks.com> wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I’m getting this error: https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-TEZ-Build/32/artifact/out/branch-mvninstall-root.txt,
for this patch: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12944472/TEZ-3976.5.patch.
It looks like if the image where the test run has been updated and protoc version is 2.6.1.
Does anyone know if this is the case?