tez-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Eagles <jeag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Slack for Apache Tez
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2018 16:42:02 GMT
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I can see that on the one hand, 1)
this tool could help the community feel more connected. At the same
time, if we move discussions to this tool, 2) they no longer are part
of the public record, and could to lead to information loss.

If we started a 2-3 month trial, would that be enough time to
understand if the tool is working? Then we could hold another
discussion about if it is working.

Regards,
jeagles