tez-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Eagles <jeag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins tests failing to compile?
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2018 04:42:56 GMT
Jaume, you have found another node where protoc 2.6.1 is running. The
tez precommit builds are tied to the jenkins machine label "Hadoop"
https://builds.apache.org/label/Hadoop/

Machines H14-H20 are named Ubuntu and were taken out of the tez
pre-commit build since the Ubuntu machine are running protoc 2.6.1. In
addition H11-H13 don't have this naming convention but appear to be
running Ubuntu and are running protoc 2.6.1. I have taken them out of
the tez pre-commit builds for now. Once a docker image is created for
tez pre-commit with protoc 2.5.0, then the machine restriction can be
removed again.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I have restarted TEZ-3976
pre-commit build.

Regards,
jeagles
On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 11:19 PM Jaume Marhuenda
<jmarhuenda@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I’m getting this error: https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-TEZ-Build/32/artifact/out/branch-mvninstall-root.txt,
for this patch: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12944472/TEZ-3976.5.patch.
It looks like if the image where the test run has been updated and protoc version is 2.6.1.
Does anyone know if this is the case?