tez-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Eagles <jeag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Tez build Yetus support
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 20:13:01 GMT
I have enabled the Yetus based build system based on feedback and after
correcting some minor issues (enabling findbugs)

https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-TEZ-Build

I have archived the previous build, so manual builds can be submitted in
the case of issues with the Yetus based system.
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-TEZ-Build-NoYetus

Please submit feedback and issues and I'll try to correct them quickly
jeagles