tez-dev mailing list archives

From Yingda Chen <ydc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Design doc for new feature?
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2018 22:19:40 GMT
Sounds good and Thanks Jon.  We have signed up for the dev mailing list,
and will be creating new JIRAs shortly. Lets go from there.

In the mean time, could you please add the following two accounts to the
contributors list first (we may have more folks join later as well)?

yingdachen
Chyler

Thanks,
-Yingda