thrift-user mailing list archives

From "Enhnaran Alexander" <enhna...@gmail.com>
Subject Error: bad value on output port ‘tcp_inet'.
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2008 13:50:31 GMT
Hi,

I am using Thrift and encountered some problem. When I called the function
thrift_client:call(Client, Function, Args) from in the Erlang shell, it
prompted out ERROR REPORT saying "Bad value on output port 'tcp_inet'".

The parameter Function was defined in the .thrift file, and here Args was
something like this: [[{data, "field1", "field2", ..., "fieldn"}]]. Here the
weired "[[" is necessary because it may lead to another exception otherwise
if I write like this [{data, "field1"...}].

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance to you all.