thrift-user mailing list archives

From "Anshul Khandelwal" <ans...@valuepitch.com>
Subject Re: Perl server
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 08:59:34 GMT
Hmmn!  I, think, for the moment, I will just restructure my project to
use a ruby server instead of perl.   I tried out naoya's perl server
but  couldn't get that to work.   Thanks for the replies and
clarifications.  I think the real place where a perl server could come
in is that it would allow people to exploit cpan from within other
languages.

Anshul