thrift-user mailing list archives

From "Jaewon An" <i274.mic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Thrift Support C++ in Windows?
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 08:10:00 GMT
I tried to run thrift with cygwin but it shows some error during build.
But I could build successfully with commenting some mutex code out and
it works nicely.
You can find some patches which makes thrift to be built under MS
Visual C++ environment in old thrift mailing list (facebook).
But it is only implemented Socket part not ServerSocket.