thrift-user mailing list archives

From David Engberg <dengb...@evernote.com>
Subject Re: Does Thrift Support C++ in Windows?
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2008 00:58:38 GMT

The runtime C++ code in the Thrift trunk isn't very easy to get going on
Win32.

We run a Thrift service using TBinaryProtocol over HTTP, and we've
integrated this into Win32 clients using C++ via a set of modifications
to the trunk runtime libraries, plus a custom HTTP Transport on
WinInet.  The collected set of runtime code is available here, under a
variety of open-source licenses:
http://forum.evernote.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=7687