thrift-user mailing list archives

From Suhail Doshi <digitalwarf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thrift on OpenSolaris
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 22:51:16 GMT
Thanks Carlos, *finally* got thrift to install on opensolaris, now I
have new problems!

Anyone try compiling the erlang bindings on opensolaris?

[gptkxeaa@gptkxeaa ~/thrift/erl/thrift]$ make
for dir in src; do \
                (cd $dir; gmake all); \
        done
/bin/sh: \./::: not found
gsed: -e expression #1, char 2: unterminated `s' command
/bin/sh: \./::: not found
gsed: -e expression #1, char 2: unterminated `s' command
/bin/sh: \./::: not found
gsed: -e expression #1, char 2: unterminated `s' command
gmake[1]: Entering directory `/home/gptkxeaa/thrift/erl/thrift/src'
gmake[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gptkxeaa/thrift/erl/thrift/src'