thrift-user mailing list archives

From Garrett Smith...@rrett.us.com>
Subject Re: Thrift python library
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 15:44:16 GMT
The Python server implementation is *very* simple and looks like it follows the pattern used
by other Python server implementations (inspired by or using directly the SocketServer module).

I do know that it responds to signals such as keyboard interrupts -- you might be able to
stop it via the Python signal module.

Alternatively -- and I'd be inclined to take this approach as signal is not consistent across
platforms -- is to copy and modify the threaded server code and add a 'running' flag that's
set to False via a stop method.