thrift-user mailing list archives

From Franis Sirkovic <franis.sirko...@gmail.com>
Subject Thrift python library
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 13:05:24 GMT
Hey all,

I need a help. I have looked at thrift python library and I noticed a
difference between csharp (or java) and python libraries. I see no stop()
method in python servers (TSimpleServer, TThreadedServer). Is this
difference result of standard python libraries (threading, socket)?
I would like to be able to stop the server.  Also, I would like a
possibility to restart a server without application restart.
Do you have similar requirements?
Do you use python servers from daemon threads?

Best wishes, Franis Sirkovic.