thrift-user mailing list archives

From Franis Sirkovic <franis.sirko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thrift python library
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 16:26:52 GMT
Thanks,

I have done just that (copy and modify threaded server code) and it works.
But, I think that such code should be in the standard thrift library (csharp
has stop flag, java has stopped_ flag).

By the way, my first attempt was closing of transport layer (TServerSocket).
It was unsuccessful. I have examined library again and I have found little
problem (my opinion) in TServerSocket inheritance. TServerSocket inherits
from TServerTransportBase and TSocketBase. close() method is inherited from
TServerTransportBase and this method is just dummy method. Real method
(which closes the socket) in TSocketBase is hidden.

Can I report that as bug? And how to do that?

Best wishes, Franis Sirkovic.