thrift-user mailing list archives

From Franis Sirkovic <franis.sirko...@gmail.com>
Subject Erlang library
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:49:31 GMT
I have a couple of questions.

   1. thrift.app file. There is "{mod, {thrift_app, []}" line, but there are
   no thrift_app module.
   2. I have tried to build library in cygwin environment. Everything is
   correct except modules option in thrift.app file. All modules are strings
   and they should be atoms. Is this problem visible in Linux environment?
   3. thrift_buffered_transport module. There is Timeout parameter in
   gen_server:call() for read/2 function. What is a reason for this parameter?
   I need connection that will last longer than 10 seconds.

Thanks for help.

Franis Sirkovic.