thrift-user mailing list archives

From "Karandikar, Shailesh \(Equity Linked Technology\)" <Shailesh_Karandi...@ml.com>
Subject Windows binaries for thrift compiler
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 17:31:54 GMT
Hi,

I am evaluating thrift for our projects.
To save time, I would appreciate if someone could send me the binaries
(or a location from where I could download them) for win32 thrift
compiler for C#, java and cpp.

Regards,
Shailesh

This message w/attachments (message) may be privileged, confidential or proprietary, and if
you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, do not use or share it and delete
it. Unless specifically indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation
of any investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation
of any transaction, or an official statement of Merrill Lynch. Subject to applicable law,
Merrill Lynch may monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC) traveling through its networks/systems.
The laws of the country of each sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC may
be archived, supervised and produced in countries other than the country in which you are
located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. References to "Merrill
Lynch" are references to any company in the Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc. group of companies,
which are wholly-owned by Bank of America Corporation. Securities and Insurance Products:
* Are Not FDIC Insured * Are Not Bank Guaranteed * May Lose Value * Are Not a Bank Deposit
* Are Not a Condition to Any Banking Service or Activity * Are Not Insured by Any Federal
Government Agency. Attachments that are part of this E-communication may have additional important
disclosures and disclaimers, which you should read. This message is subject to terms available
at the following link: http://www.ml.com/e-communications_terms/. By messaging with Merrill
Lynch you consent to the foregoing.