thrift-user mailing list archives

From David Reiss <dre...@facebook.com>
Subject Re: trunk revision 753622 build error
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 09:43:41 GMT
Be sure to set that when you run ./configure as well.  The
configure script attempts to get information about the environment,
and if you don't have your environment set up properly when you run
it, it will get the wrong information.  I just set that value before
running configure and make, and I got a clean build.

I encountered a bug when running with -j8 though.  I'll try to fix
it ASAP, but you should stick to a serial build for now.

--David