thrift-user mailing list archives

From Michael Greene <michael.gre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server-to-server communication with serialized objects
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 16:38:33 GMT
The binary type is supported in C# as well as any other type.  We used
to use roughly this technique during a proof of concept phase before
converting more of our structures to Thrift, it should work fine.  Let
us know if you have any problems, but it sounds like a reasonable idea
Jonathan (of course, these are completely unusable to non-.NET
endpoints, but they can process the rest of the message just fine and
ignore the .NET bytes).

Michael