thrift-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help Debugging Periodic Error
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 23:28:19 GMT
This sounds like it is the opposite problem.  Your connection is probably
being closed for you somehow after being idle.

Depending on your speed requirements, you can re-open the transport for each
burst of activity or you can use a pooling strategy to close idle
connections and re-open them when you need to do more work.