thrift-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Marcus <jams...@jobstick.com>
Subject Re: Performance issue
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:59:52 GMT
I guess there aren't too many other C# users on this list, but I've also
had a similar problem. I've posted about it before (on 4/24/2009), but
there weren't any answers.

I've used a sniffer and looked at the wire traffic for a simple test
case, and I experience ~100ms latency from the first client->server data
packet until the first response, on every single request.

Has anybody has a successful C# implementation? If so, can you describe
your setup, so that hopefully I can mimic it?

--Jonathan