thrift-user mailing list archives

From Rush Manbert <r...@manbert.com>
Subject Windows MSVC port patch uploaded to Jira
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 22:34:52 GMT
I thought I should announce this on the users list, since I know there
are people here who are interested in it.

I finally got everything squared away and posted my patch. This gives
you a version of the C++ Thrift runtime that builds in Visual Studio.
No Cygwin stuff is required.

The bad news is that you need to be able to apply a Unix patch to the
Thrift distribution before you can get a distro tree that will work on
Windows. But for any of you that are interested and have both types of
systems, please download it and give it a try.

You can get to the Jira page here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-311

and you can download the patch from there. Please read the big comment
I added this morning for more information.

- Rush