thrift-user mailing list archives

From Samir Mulder <samir.mul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Perl's Bit::Vector module on Solaris 9
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 15:11:47 GMT
Greg,

assuming you have root permissions on the box, you may want to look
into Blastwave (http://www.blastwave.org/).

It has a Solaris package (pm_bitvector) for this Perl module. You'll
need to install their Perl as well then. It all goes under /opt/csw
and won't 'interfere' with anything else on your box.

You'll also find development packages (make, gcc, etc.) in case you
want to build from scratch.

Hope this helps.

Samir