thrift-user mailing list archives

From Jake Luciani <jak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Perl's Bit::Vector module on Solaris 9
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 12:45:40 GMT
Hi,

Bit::Vector is only used for handling 64bit integers.

If your service does not contain these you could remove the references to
bit vector or create a Dummy bit vector implementation.

These are the references you'd need to change.

Thrift/BinaryProtocol.pm:use Bit::Vector;
Thrift/BinaryProtocol.pm:    $vec = Bit::Vector->new_Dec(64, $value);
Thrift/BinaryProtocol.pm:    my $vec = new Bit::Vector(64);

-Jake