thrift-user mailing list archives

From Samir Mulder <samir.mul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: generated php code, what are the values of the constructor param?
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:18:42 GMT
You need to pass in a protocol object. Like:

$socket = new Socket('localhost', 5013);
$transport = new BufferedTransport($socket, 1024, 1024);
$protocol = new BinaryProtocol($transport);
$client = new SimonSaysClient($protocol);

I'm not using the latest Thrift but I assume this hasn't changed.

Thanks.

Samir