thrift-user mailing list archives

From Joel Meyer <joel.me...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No C++ types output from Thrift compiler on Windows
Date Sun, 13 Sep 2009 20:04:11 GMT
Mark, your message did go through. I believe most people are using Thrift on
*nix based platforms. A quick search of my GMail archives for the
thrift-user list turned up some email from Rush Manbert referencing
THRIFT-311 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-311) for MSVC
compatibility. That may be a good place to start looking. Sorry I can't be
more helpful.
Cheers,
Joel