thrift-user mailing list archives

From Simon Chu <simonchu....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: generated php code, what are the values of the constructor param?
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:07:10 GMT
i)  is the C, cpp interface similar, please give example

ii)  I got further.  Where is TException defined?  What is the method to
print out exception message?

Got the following:
PHP Warning:  stream_set_timeout(): supplied argument is not a valid stream
resource in
/home/simon/PROG/PHP/UTILITY/trunk/facebook/thrift/transport/TSocket.php on
line 281
PHP Warning:  stream_get_meta_data(): supplied argument is not a valid
stream resource in
/home/simon/PROG/PHP/UTILITY/trunk/facebook/thrift/transport/TSocket.php on
line 287
Failed registeringPHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method
TException::message() in
/home/simon/PROG/PHP/UTILITY/trunk/facebook/simonsays/ss.php on line 41