thrift-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Marz <nathan.m...@gmail.com>
Subject TNonblockingServer is dying with message "Totally Fucked"
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 23:37:03 GMT
Could use some help on this one. I'm running into this error when using
scribe, and I traced back the error to TNonBlocking Server. Here's the tail
of the log:

Thrift: Wed Jan 20 23:11:06 2010 libevent 1.3e method epoll
Thrift: Wed Jan 20 23:14:08 2010 Totally Fucked. Application State 130
scribed: src/server/TNonblockingServer.cpp:430: void
apache::thrift::server::TConnection::transition(): Assertion `0' failed.

In the code, this message is printed whenever a switch statement doesn't
match any of the cases.

I have scribe set up to have a "master" log server which aggregates all
logs, and the "client" servers simply forward messages to the master.
The clients work fine, it's the master that is crashing whenever it receives
a message. In case it's helpful, here's my scribe confs for master/client:

master:

port=1464

<store>
category=default