thrift-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>
Subject Re: convert form binary to json
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 17:52:31 GMT
Are you trying to debug some sort of deserialization issue, or do you want
to convert for some other reason? Note that you can determine the actual
TBase object you need to deserialize without too much difficulty - it's in
the class that contains the Iface.

When I need to debug serialized stuff, I tend to just hand-parse it. I'm
probably a bit of an exception though, since I'm a Java-protocol hacker :)