thrift-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>
Subject Re: transport-level issues
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:45:21 GMT
By pipes, do you mean stdin/stdout? If so, then it probably wouldn't take
too much work to make this happen. The crucial thing you need that I think
we don't currently have is a "server" that will listen for RPC calls on a
stream instead of a socket. This should be pretty easy, though, I would
think.