thrift-user mailing list archives

From Kris Van den Bergh <kris.vandenbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Python Server: no module named thrift.Thrift
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 18:57:59 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to run the Python server. Here's what I do and what I get:

./PythonServer.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./PythonServer.py", line 6, in <module>
    from tutorial import Calculator
  File "../gen-py/tutorial/Calculator.py", line 11, in <module>
    from thrift.Thrift import *
ImportError: No module named thrift.Thrift

I have tried to add the following to my path:

import sys
sys.path.append('/Users/krisvandenbergh/Desktop/scripting/fb/thrift/tutorial/gen-py')

Unfortunately I still get the error. What's going wrong?
Could some please help me!

Thanks.

Regards,
Kris