thrift-user mailing list archives

From Steven Knight <...@google.com>
Subject thrift compiler not generating python modules on Windows?
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 17:26:01 GMT
Has anyone else seen this behavior?  I've built the thrift compiler on
Windows according to the instructions on the wiki (using MinGW, not cygwin):

http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/ThriftInstallationWin32

The same .thrift file that generates a full tree of Python modules in gen-py
on Mac and Linux generates a __init__.py and nothing else when I run it on
Windows.

Before I dive into the guts trying to debug this, are there known pitfalls
here, or something obvious I may be overlooking?

Thanks,

        --SK