thrift-user mailing list archives

From Max Cantor <mxcan...@gmail.com>
Subject Java Client to Haskell Server using Thrift
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 18:55:55 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to Thrift and have been attempting to using thrift to connect a Java client with a
Haskell server.  I have no problems going the other way (Java server, haskell client) but
it seems like anytime I use the xxx_Client methods to send a message and a function in the
xxx_Iface class (in haskell) to receive it, the server process just stalls.  Has anyone had
similar experience?  Is this a known issue?  Expected to be solved in 0.3.0 perhaps?

Aside from this, Thrift really looks fantastic, appreciate all the hard work, just hope to
get this working and I'm golden.

Thanks,
Max