thrift-user mailing list archives

From David Reiss <dre...@facebook.com>
Subject Re: Thrift 0.3.0 RC2
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 19:09:09 GMT
-1 for not including the as3 and js libraries.  My recent posted patch to
THRIFT-373 fixes this.

I'd also like to see my recent patch to THRIFT-646 go in.

Let me know if you are okay with me committing these.

Also, I think the convention we went with for 0.2 was to name the branch
0.2.x.  See

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/apr/branches/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/thrift/branches/

--David