thrift-user mailing list archives

From David Reiss <dre...@facebook.com>
Subject Re: Thrift 0.3.0 RC3 - Now With More Languages!
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 16:54:52 GMT
I'd still like to see my Erlang fixes go in.  Just committed to trunk as r945744.
The previous Erlang build patch was committed at the last minute, and I think
my changes have some advantages: "make install" is much much faster and overriding
the install location is possible.

--David

Mark Slee wrote:
> How are we doing on this? Want to make sure the vote and process don't stall out...
>
> So far we have:
> +1 from me
> +1 from Todd
>
> Plus a noted Ruby extension build issue from Jake (any more info on this?)
>
> Can others please vote on this release? And it'd be great if someone who develops Ruby
could help resolve Jake's noted issue.