thrift-user mailing list archives

From Jake Luciani <jak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thrift 0.3.0 RC3 - Now With More Languages!
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 00:40:13 GMT
Hmm, looks like the ruby extension on my macbook are not being built with
correct architecture?

cc -arch ppc -arch i386 -pipe -bundle -undefined dynamic_lookup -o
thrift_native.bundle binary_protocol_accelerated.o compact_protocol.o
memory_buffer.o protocol.o struct.o thrift_native.o -L.
-L/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib -L. -arch
ppc -arch i386    -lruby  -lpthread -ldl -lm
ld warning: in binary_protocol_accelerated.o, file is not of required
architecture
ld warning: in compact_protocol.o, file is not of required architecture
ld warning: in memory_buffer.o, file is not of required architecture
ld warning: in protocol.o, file is not of required architecture
ld warning: in struct.o, file is not of required architecture
ld warning: in thrift_native.o, file is not of required architecture

Is this working for anyone else?

Otherwise Perl and JS targets look good.

-Jake