thrift-user mailing list archives

From Mark Slee <ms...@facebook.com>
Subject RE: Thrift 0.3.0 RC2
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 00:14:53 GMT
FWIW this built fine again on my system (--without-ruby). +1 on sanity and buildability checks.

Looks like both the patches David references have been committed now. Should be good to go
with those included.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Reiss [mailto:dreiss@facebook.com]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 12:09 PM
To: thrift-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Thrift 0.3.0 RC2

-1 for not including the as3 and js libraries.  My recent posted patch to
THRIFT-373 fixes this.

I'd also like to see my recent patch to THRIFT-646 go in.

Let me know if you are okay with me committing these.

Also, I think the convention we went with for 0.2 was to name the branch
0.2.x.  See

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/apr/branches/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/thrift/branches/

--David