thrift-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Zimmer <and...@broadinstitute.org>
Subject perl "Missing version identifier"
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 16:58:53 GMT
Hi Folks,
Generally Thrift seems to be a good fit for my problem.  But I'm
having some issues while using TServlets on the server side and perl
on the client side.  Under high concurrent load, perl clients flame
out randomly with the following message:

$VAR1 = bless( {
                  'code' => 0,
                  'message' => 'Missing version identifier'
                }, 'Thrift::TException' );

Most of the time, the perl clients work just fine.  On the server
side, I can't see anything in server error logs or via breakpoints
that indicates a problem on the server.

Thanks in advance for any help,
andrew