thrift-user mailing list archives

From thrift thrift <thriftu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About TThreadPoolServer
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 03:58:18 GMT
Hi, Joel,
      Thanks very much for your reply.
      I read your implementation and the problem is that, for Java version,
there is TProcessorFactory.java, so you can overwrite getProcessor. But for
Cpp version, there is no TProcessorFactory.cpp. I think Cpp and Java version
has different mechanism. Have you ever tried your ideas in Cpp version?
Thanks.