thrift-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>
Subject Re: Store client data in server thread?
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 03:33:55 GMT
People have asked for this in the past, and unfortunately we don't currently
offer it. What kind of interface do think we should support? I'd love to see
a patch for this (hint hint).

As a fallback, you could always make a custom Server implementation based
off of one of the existing servers that doesn't use a thread pool in this
fashion, which would let you use ThreadLocals.

-Bryan