thrift-user mailing list archives

From Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>
Subject Re: C++ THttpServer?
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 18:56:42 GMT
Thanks, Richard!

I like to use lighttpd or something comparable like apache or cherokee.

The Interface for the Thrift service via http (application/x-thrift)
might be Fastcgi, scgi or http. However lighttpd supports all of them.

The thing I'm looking for already exists in PHP, Python and Ruby (e.g.
THttpServer.py), But I like to provide services written in C++ on a
embedded device via http.

I look for a counterpart of lib/cpp/src/transport/THttpClient.cpp
e.g lib/cpp/src/transport/THttpServer.cpp

Does anybody have something like that?
Or should I use one of the existing Thrift Http Servers to provide the
data via HTTP?

Regards

Roger