thrift-user mailing list archives

From David Reiss <dre...@facebook.com>
Subject Re: common lisp support?
Date Sat, 26 Jun 2010 04:31:45 GMT
> ? what do you plan to do with the patch?
I asked for some changes, but they were never made.  If someone is willing
to take it through a few rounds of code review, we could definitely commit it.

> ? would one expect it to work with the present release? with the current
> svn head?
Probably.  We haven't made too many changes to the parser and code generation
infrastructure.  If it doesn't work, you could probably use git bisect to
find the problem pretty easily.

--David