thrift-user mailing list archives

From Rush Manbert <r...@manbert.com>
Subject Thrift for Visual Studio - bug fix upload available in JIRA 591
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:31:54 GMT
I have just uploaded a zip file that contains 3 files. Users of this patch should replace their
patched files with these versions. If you diff them you will see that the changes are small.

We have discovered 2 bugs while using this code here and these files fix them. My post to
JIRA describes the bugs.

Anyone who comes along and wants to use the patch needs to do the following:

1) Get the patch
2) Apply the patch
3) Get the thriftWindowsRev818530BugFix.zip file (I suck at naming things)
4) Unzip the file and replace the corresponding patched files with the new ones

So far, we have been using this code internally since I submitted the patches, and we are
just now releasing a cross platform product that uses it. I know of one other person who is
using it in a commercial setting. It seems to be pretty solid.

- Rush