thrift-user mailing list archives

From Michael Walsh <mich...@michael.ie>
Subject Re: Where is the "real" Thrift ?
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 17:22:55 GMT
You're absolutely right, there are too many places to get Thrift and
finding the correct site is near impossible to find even with Google.

Bryan Duxbury has packaged a 0.3.0 Release Candidate 4 which is latest
and greatest and possibly the most stable.

http://people.apache.org/~bryanduxbury/thrift-0.3.0-rc4.tar.gz which
is based on
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/thrift/branches/0.3.0

I can understand how easy it is to get led astray, there are too many
ways to end up in the wrong place and it's very difficult to find the
Incubator site from Google!

Thrift-rpc.org should probably point to http://incubator.apache.org/thrift/

There's Davids hosted gitweb
There's a github code repo