thrift-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>
Subject Re: Objective-J / Cappuccino Target
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 19:03:53 GMT
If you feel like you'd be a regular maintainer of the contribution, then I
definitely would love to see it included in the Thrift core. On the other
hand, if you want to contribute it and then wander away, that's not so
attractive.

Either way, I think it would be great if you opened a JIRA ticket and
attached a patch.