thrift-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey DeCew <Jeff...@DeCew.org>
Subject Java client Python service on localhost
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 20:31:29 GMT
Has anyone else had trouble getting a Java client to connect to a Python
service on the same machine?  All other combinations of the two languages
work fine except this one, and it works fine when the two are on different
machines.  Since it is only on local connections, it hasn't been a problem
for me yet, but it does make testing more difficult.
I'm using Windows 7 Pro (64-bit), Java 6 (32-bit), and Python 2.6 (32-bit).
--
Jeff DeCew