thrift-user mailing list archives

From Rush Manbert <r...@manbert.com>
Subject Re: Using Thrift in Visual Studio 2008
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:34:35 GMT
Actually, this prompts me to ask the question:

I know of 2 users besides myself. (We are in the process of releasing a product based on this
work) Has anyone else used it or tried it, etc? There were a number of people who expressed
interesst while I was developing the code, but I haven't heard from anyone but the 2 that
I mentioned.

- Rush