thrift-user mailing list archives

From Arya Goudarzi <agouda...@gaiaonline.com>
Subject Re: missing PHP generated server folder and files
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 18:55:53 GMT
No wonder. Perhaps the person whose source you're referring too has self-maintained versions
of Thrift files. This is the beauty of open-source. If you know what you're doing, then you
can change whatever you want like folders, code, structure, etc. The one you have is the standard
files that thrift supports.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tracy Ma" <tma@bytemobile.com>
To: thrift-user@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 7:46:48 PM
Subject: missing PHP generated server folder and files

I searched on internet, someone's php lib structure is below
lib/php/
`-- src
   |-- server
   |   |-- TNonblockingServer.php
   |   `-- TServer.php
  `-- transport
       |-- TNonblockingServerSocket.php
       |-- TNonblockingSocket.php
       |-- TServerSocket.php
       |-- TServerTransport.php
But, my php lib structure is below, and it's seems all php files related
server are absent.
lib/php/
`-- src
   -- transport
       |-- TBufferedTransport.php
       |-- TMemoryBuffer.php
       |-- TSocket.php
       |-- TFrameTransport.php
       |-- TNullTransport.php
       |-- TSocketPool.php
       |-- THttpClient.php
       |-- TphpStream.php
       |-- TTransport.php
    |--autolaod.php
    |--Thrift.php
      --ext
         --thrift_protocol
           |--config.m4
           |--php_thrift_protocol.cpp
           |--php_thrift_protocol.h
      --protocol
           |--BinaryProtocol.php
           |--TProtocol.php

I tried 'make clean' ,and remake in the lib/php/ folder ,but the fedora
13 reply:
make: Nothing to be done for 'all'

And I use command below to generate php files:
$thrift -r -gen php:server tutorial.thrift
The generated files are:
tutorial/gen-php
--shared
  |--SharedService.php
  |--shared_types.php
--tutorial
  |--Calculator.php
  |--tutorial_constants.php
  |--tutorial_types.php
I think CalculatorProcessor should be generated, but I didn't find it.
Or , Should I implement it myself? Then, which interface should I
implement?

Anyway, I just tried php server for study. If you don't met such
question or we don't need to use php server, just ignore my problem. I
will work around.

Thanks !

Tracy

http://www.bytemobile.com/blog

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, do
not forward this email to any other person, delete this e-mail and destroy all copies. Any
dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is
unauthorized and may be illegal.