thrift-user mailing list archives

From David Reiss <dre...@facebook.com>
Subject Re: erlang server/client closing connections
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 05:41:50 GMT
usually, this sort of thing happens because the server has a recv timeout
set.  I see that thrift_socket_server sets a recv timeout, but I can't tell
if thrift_server is doing so.  One possibility might be to put some debugging
code in thrift_processor to determine if it is terminating and closing the
connection.

I'm not sure if thrift_server is supposed to be deprecated in favor of
thrift_socket_server.  Chris Piro or Todd Lipcon might know.

--David