thrift-user mailing list archives

From thrift thrift <thriftu...@gmail.com>
Subject About function Overload in IDL
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 00:51:26 GMT
Hi, all
      I made two functions in thrift IDL, which names are

string Execute(1:i32 clientID, 2:string cmd, 3:string param1, 4:string
param2, 5:string param3, 6:string param4) ,
string Execute(1:i32 clientID, 2 string cmd, et:ParamList paramList)

But I found that the generated codes are the same for this two funtions like
below

 void process_Execute(int32_t seqid, ::apache::thrift: rotocol::TProtocol*
iprot, ::apache::thrift: rotocol::TProtocol* oprot);

So, Does thrift IDL support function overload? If support, how to do it?
Thanks very much.