thrift-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Molinaro <antho...@alumni.caltech.edu>
Subject Re: Moving from Ant to Maven
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 17:56:44 GMT
Hi Todd,

   A couple comments on your setup, you have a comment in the
lib/java/Makefile.am file referring to ant, you probably mean
maven.  Also, should we try to derive the thrift version from
configure?  This would involve making the pom.xml a pom.xml.in
and substiting.  Having multiple versions to deal with in different
places is a bit of a chore (maybe the version can be left out and
added as a command line switch?).

Otherwise looks good to me.

-Anthony

Anthony Molinaro                           <anthonym@alumni.caltech.edu>