thrift-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>
Subject Re: Thrift 0.4.0 Released
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 23:50:52 GMT
No, I haven't had the time to figure out what I'm supposed to do in order to
supply my credentials. I've determined that I *am* authorized. What we need
is someone who understands how ant-maven repo publishing is supposed to work
who is willing to work with me to figure the whole thing out.

(I am open to someone providing me with an alternative method that we're
sure will work, if they have one.)